Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What am I feeling right now? (March 30 - Wednesday)

Honestly, I am in one of my lowest moments. Why? I couldn't be with my son who
is scheduled to take his acceleration exam today.  Its good that my husband was
able to take a half-day leave and will be able to accompany him.  I even was not
able to prepare him for this. It was only the yaya that I requested to review him.
That is the worst of me.

Sometimes, I keep on asking myself why do I need to take this much of
responsibilities at work?  It all boils down to...if only we have much money and
have a choice, I will just be a stay-at-home-mom wherein I can fully attend to my
son's needs.  With the conclusion of the recognition day of my son wherein he got
3rd in the rank, yes I'm proud but I know Marty should have got more than that if
I was with him all the time.

Good luck Marty, I believe you can make it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment