Thursday, February 10, 2011

On Laking National loyalty card

After quite a long time, I had been @ National Bookstore last night to buy an
addition flash card for my son. I was also surprised to see a lot of educational
posters which were mostly learned by my son on their school.  I decided then
to buy one every time I visit the NBS and will post  them on our room so that
my son will be reminded always of their past lessons.

I ended up by buying the Parts of the Body poster.  Though Marty already
knew it, this will remind him every time he takes a glance on this poster.

While paying at the cashier, I was saddened by the fact that I don't have the
Laking National rewards card. I should have gotten 3pts. for what I purchased.

With all these great rewards and perks(from NBS website), I think I will now
avail of this membership card most especially now that my son is already in
school and loves reading books.

   -Members earn 1 Point for every peso purchase. Points are converted to P10.00 
    ePurse for every 1,000 points earned. ePurse may be used any time and at any
    branch, to pay for the member’s purchases. 
    *In short , for every 100PHP purchased amount, you will get a rebate of 1PHP.

   -Sign-up bonus worth 1,000 points. 
    *With reward points worth 10PHP

   -Renewal bonus worth 1,000 points
    *Reward of 10PHP upon renewal


   -Discounts on selected books and non-book items on specific occasions. 

   -Free gift-wrapping service on special occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s
    Day, Valentine’s Day and Graduation.

   -Free email alerts on in-store promotions and events. 

   -Discounts and freebies from partner establishments. 

   -Pre-sale privilege at the annual Cut Price Book Sale. 

   -Free premium item for every P1,000 accumulated purchase during the 
    program’s anniversary month (October). 

   -Special privilege during in-store events, i.e. free entrance ticket for one
    companion.

   -Exclusive Quick Shop Service for a minimum purchase amount worth P1,000.


Despite the 100PHP worth of membership fee, it is not only the points that
come with your purchase, it is the other discounts, freebies and other
NBS-sponsored events that I am after for especially on kids events. 

With NBS's great selection of products and services, who will not benefit
from this loyalty card? 

Will post here once I got my Laking National loyalty card...

1 comment:

  1. were you able to apply already? i have one promo voucher i think which entitle you to an instant 500 points initial balance. which i got from a student journal.

    i'll look for it then i'll give it to you. =)

    ReplyDelete