Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Basics of Blogging

I was really surprised when I saw in my blog site that I made 21 posts for January.
Actually, I've never counted them. I just write my thoughts and whats happening
with my family which I know others can benefit from and share my great
finds(promos & freebies) . 

From Notepad application to posting it to my blog site,  it always draws the thirst
within me to blog. I always look forward to ending my day with posting something
of worth not minding if there is a set of rules in blogging which I must follow in
posting. Simply put, it becomes a routine and I am enjoying it very much
regardless of how it should be written.


Curious if there is any set of rules to follow in blogging, I've searched the net and
found these BASICS where I can start with.

Step 1 - The Power of Title
             *No matter how simple and straight forward the contents of the post, if
              the title is catchy, it will surely invite readers to your post.
Step 2 - Blog Posts Must Be Reader Friendly
             *Must be written in a format that it will attract readers rather drive them
              away because the post cannot be easily read or browsed.
Step 3 - Pictures are Worth 1,000 Words
             *It serves as a testimony for what you are writing.  
Step 4 - Use Video From Time to Time
              *Use it if it will add value to the post other than only images.
Step 5 - Keep It Simple Stupid
             *Just write less (not too wordy) because people will not spend all of
               their time reading the entire post.

For further information, see this link  http://www.bloggingtip.net/5-blogging-basics-you-cant-live-without/

No comments:

Post a Comment