Saturday, February 5, 2011

My TO-DO-LIST for 2011

Just like I maintain a daily to-do-list at work, I also have a life list - for short or
long term one. This guides me in accomplishing something for myself and my
family yearly.

Quite late in posting but worth sharing to some who wants also to start with this.

On family and home keeping
   -Whenever, wherever and whatever ways possible, more bonding time with my
     family.
   -Attend mass regularly
   -Will have Marty see the Chocolate Hills
   -De-clutter our house (for good as new stuff, can share some and have some
    sold on-line)

Health & Fitness
   -Drink more water
   -Engage myself and Marty to sports activities. Badminton for me and swimming
    or taekwondo for Marty
   -More healthy food - less cholesterol and more on veggies and fruits
   -Try 1 or 2 new recipes monthly
   -My son's date with his dentist

On Education
   -Online reading and blog hopping for me.
   -Maybe a Math and Religion summer for Marty

On Finances
   -Save, save and save whatever we can for our son's education.
   -Start Planning  for a business

My Personal goals
   -Start blogging
   -Career wise, continue to learn and adopt new technologies
   -Reconnect with old friends
   -If budget permits, will buy DSLR

No comments:

Post a Comment