Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The fireworks of our times is rockin' Manila

Since this event was first held last year, I thought it would only be a dream
for my family to watch these dancing fireworks. Mainly because SM MOA is too far
from us, tickets are expensive, sure traffic jam and much more its too exhausting
to be bringing a kid that far considering that time of the day. Not until last Saturday
Feb 19, my family was given that chance of a lifetime to witness the
2nd Philippine International PyroMusical Competition for FREE. 

It was really a great experience that we will be forever grateful thru the kindness of
my sister's friend(Arlene) who works for Chevrolet which is one of the sponsors of
this event.

You can check its website http://www.pyrophilippines.com/ for information. Since
so much has been said over the internet, I'll just post the photos that my sister and
my 4 year-old son got using our digi-cam for my family to reference in the future.
Yeah I know that a lot of photos have been around the internet, clear and
alive-looking, so I promise my self to get a better cam for next year's competition. 

For February 19 competition, we witnessed the Portugal and United Kingdom's
breathtaking and colorful dancing fireworks. It came in different shapes, sizes and
colors which danced in a variety of electrifying music. My son really loved it. 

These are the fireworks of our times which is rockin' Manila for couple of
Saturdays now.

You still have 3 more Saturdays to watch this so-called
THE BRIGHTEST SHOW ON EARTH.








 




And big thanks again to Chevrolet for this yummylicious food. 



No comments:

Post a Comment