Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lovin' FS by F21 Cosmetics

For almost 20 yrs of my adulthood, I was loyal to only 1 pressed powder and
blush-on brand. Maybe because my pimple-prone face was used to it which it
never caused me irritation and seldom brought me blackheads and pimples.

I actually had several attempts in trying different brands but I just ended
up going back to my old one. Either I suffered itchiness the first time I use
them or it just not give me the glow I am looking for.

Just last December, a friend gave me a make-up set that she thinks would
perfectly suit my skin type. It is a Fanny Serrano by F21 Cosmetics' Two-Way
Cake Foundation and a Powder Blush-On.

The Two-Way Cake Foundation can be applied wet or dry.  It has UV-protection,
oil-control and contains Vitamin E that make the skin glows.

The Powder Blush-On promises silky soft blush that has a natural-finish look.

To my surprise after giving it a try, it gave my face radiance, I can feel the
smoothness and my blemishes and wrinkles are perfectly covered. Most of all,
I did not suffer any irritation or itchiness nor got a serious pimple problem.
Yes! I surpassed the 1-month trial.

For my 2nd set, I bought same shades below plus the sales lady was just so kind
to give me a FREE lipstick after asking her if they have a promo product that I
can try. It is a Moisturific Gold with a shade of Cream A La Mode. It is a
glittering lipstick enriched with Vitamin E for moisture-rich application.

Its really time to say goodbye to my first love make-up brand, and welcome
Fanny Serrano by F21 Cosmetics. Aside being affordable, my face just love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment