Saturday, February 5, 2011

Torn in between...

With blogging,  I was able to share with my friends and relatives the great
experiences and activities of our family especially those of  my son Marty.
I have shared my thoughts and was able to share my great finds. And what
is amazing, I already have a list of the things I will still post to my blog.

In posting, I see to it that my readers can at least get something beneficial
from it.  I just don't blog to put my life diary over the internet. And to avoid
my readers to just imagine on what I am talking about, I put images
whenever possible aside that these enhances my posts.

Lately, when I was reading back my posts on our family experiences
with pictures of my family exposed to the whole world, I felt afraid.
We all know what people can do with the information from internet, right?

Now, I AM TORN IN BETWEEN including or not our pictures in sharing
our experiences through this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment