Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Hon...

The Family enjoyed the big day of my husband. At *ty6(LOL), what he wished for
is just good health for the entire family. He is contented for the simple life that
we are enjoying, his work and for the achievements of Marty in school. But not
to forget, we are still working out and hoping for an addition to our family
soon.

We started the day with the Sunday mass.  We are supposed to have lunch to my
mother-in-law's place and dinner to my parents' house. But since my mother-in-law
is not available for a lunch-out, we just had our lunch at my parents' house.
While Marty is playing on the laptop, my husband took a rest. 
In the afternoon, The Father and Son had a bonding in Tom's World SM Fairview.


In as much as we want to try other resto in SM Fairview, we just decided to dine at
Napoli Pizzeria for a pasta and pizza dinner with my family. Because when Marty
is around, its only Jollibee or pizza.

We ordered the Seafood Pesto and the New Your Pizza favorite of my husband.


I added Spaghetti Meatballs for Marty.

We also ordered my all-time favorite Chicken Fingers.

And Fish Fillet with Fries to complete the meal.

For our dessert, we decided to eat the Ube-Macapuno cake that I bought
from Max at the newly opened Starbucks @ the 2nd floor. 

How we love the place because of its cool ambiance, plenty of couches,
spacious dining areas.

Marty tried the Dark Mocha Frap and just brewed coffee for me and my husband.


Here is the birthday Ube Macapuno cake from Max's resto.


As usual every time we are on a gathering, we are being entertained by Marty's
singing and dancing. That perfectly made our day.


No comments:

Post a Comment