Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lovin' reading with his new Multi-purpose Lap Tray

My son has his study table in our "sala" which he uses for his daytime studying.
At bed time where we read stories together, we often times read in a lying down
position.  I know that he is not relaxed and gets easily tired of reading immediately
because of this.

I saw this already once but was not able to buy because its a little bit pricey.
Surprisingly, I saw this on sale in Play & Display @Podium for 299PHP and
immediately grabbed it.  Too bad, they run out of stock of the color blue.
Anyways, red is unisex.

It has two pockets for side storage.  Ideal for the car, couch or bed.  Useful for
both children and adults. For food, art, or work.

My son enjoying his reading using his new lap-table.

With his fave DVDs on the side pocket.

With his other comics on the other side pocket. 

We are so happy that Marty develops his love for reading.

1 comment: