Friday, March 25, 2011

Its Moving Up time...

My husband and I took a leave from the office today for the Moving Up recognition
day of my son.

The Family is very excited for this time to come. Marty is on his best suit which I
just bought 2 days ago.  The Parents are just in semi-formal attire.  Marty's
yaya will also be coming with us.  She also played a big role in Marty's 1st year
of schooling. She accompanied Marty in school for the entire school year and
now that he will be  giving birth this May, I don't know if she can still be with
Marty next school year.

While waiting for the program to start, Marty is having his favorite Mocha Frapp
here in Starbucks. The occassion will be at SM Fairview Cinema 4  @ 1PM.


This was taken by Marty...

Though Marty had been consistently in the top 3 of their class, we are not over
expecting him to receive higher than that. Being on the top 3 is already a great
achievement for a young boy as 4 years old coping up to an advanced curriculum
of their school.  Whatever his rank will be, we are proud of him.

The only thing I worry about is his part in the occasion where in he will present
himself with his name, age, grade level, ambition and a saying.  He already
memorized this but I just hope that he will not be eaten up by his shyness.

So while in the house, I am keeping him in good mood.  I know, everything
will end up well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment