Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another year older but wiser for my sister...

We celebrated our youngest sister's 25th birthday yesterday @ Racks 
SM Fairview.  As expected and welcomed, she was with his special someone
and was very happy with her bouquet of flowers and luscious DQ ice cream cake.

I'll just post the venue and the yummy food that we had since my sister
wanted that she'll be the one to post our pictures on her FB. Agreed.

I suggested to my sister to treat us in Racks because I already missed eating here
and we haven't tried on their SM Fairview branch yet. My husband and I love
their mouth-watering baby ribs and their super tasty side dishes.

Here's the new branch of Racks in SM Fairview.


Since we are 7, we ordered the Surf 'n' Turf which is good for 6-8 people.
My father already ordered his san mig and onion rings while waiting for us.

The mouth-watering Racks Classic Pork Ribs...

Juicy fried Fish Fillet with Fries...

Our Bolognese Spaghetti ...

 The 3 side dishes. Coleslaw. Potato Salad and Brocolli with cheese.

And lastly the luscious DQ ice cream cake. I just love its creaminess and sweet
treat up to my last spoon-full of this cake.




All in all, we had a great birthday dinner treat by my sister who just turned
another year older but wiser and more beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. oh yes! the sister is me! =) i'll post the pictures soon!!!! =) hehehe

    ReplyDelete