Friday, May 27, 2011

Rainy Saturday - May 28, 2011

We're supposed to go to my son's pedia to have his flu vaccine but was not able
to do so due to heavy morning rains. My plan to drop by Trinoma to look for great
items on sale did not materialize too. 

We are now stucked in the house. I did house chores, sort-out things, cooking and
now having my ME-time - blogging.  I am enjoying my blog-hopping, reading
great and sensible posts from different moms like me. I am learning a lot from
them. I think this would be my first time to have an afternoon sleep with my family
after a long time.

My son is having his usual TV watching and playing with his super heroes.  My
husband had some work assignments.

Maybe a little later when the rain slows down, we'll bring my son for his weekend
internet session on his grandpa's house. 

And since its raining, I'm thinking of good food to eat.  What about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment