Monday, May 30, 2011

8 years of unselfish love and counting...

May 31, 2011 marks our 8 years of being together as husband and wife and we
really thank the Lord for all that transpired on these wonderful years of
togetherness. 

I can say that nothing much different from last year.  Our love and respect for
each other just gets better and better every year. That despite our demanding
jobs especially that of last year, we made things to happen for ourselves, for
both of us and for The Family.

Of course, we do have our ups and downs.  But with open minds to talk about
and listen to each others points, we commit  to give and to take.

And if there's one thing that I am always grateful of is by giving me a Husband
who is so patient with all my impatience, rants, and weaknesses and loves the
things that I  also love - my leisure and wants.

So to The Husband, I seldom say this but I really mean it.  Hon, I love you
with all my life..
 
To celebrate our 8 wonder years, we just had a dinner @ Max's restaurant. We
ordered my husband's favorite spring chicken, potato salad and buko pandan
shake which I am missing a lot.  I can still remember that I always crave for this
shake when I was pregnant with my son.



Cheers for another year that passed and welcome what  the new year will
bring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment