Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Nothing could be better when you have someone who walks with you in your
life's journey.  From the time I was conceived up to now that I have a 4 year old
son, thank God that my mother is still with us who is always there to support me.

And now that I am also a mother, I can feel how my mom loves me so much and
did all the sacrifices just to make me who I am right now.  And I am doing the same
way too with my son.  I know that he wouldn't realize it for now but soon I know
he'll be proud of me too.

For this special occasion, here are my answers to the most common questions
for the Mothers' Day. 

1) What would be your most memorable moment you had with your mother?
    Why is it memorable?
   -The first time my mother went up the stage and pinned me a ribbon for my
    pre-school accomplishment. That was memorable especially for me because I
    knew that I made her proud of me.

2) Why should we celebrate Mother's day?
   -Nothing can compare to a mother's great love for her children.
    She made them see, and nourished them to learn and explore the world.
    She made heroes.  Who wouldn't agree that moms deserve
    a special holiday treat out?

3) And FOR THE MOTHERS.. What is the best thing of being a mom?
   -For me, the best thing being a mom is that when I see how my love and care
   for my 4 year old son has molded him to what he has  accomplished so far.

Happy mother's day to all moms out there!!! Despite the rainy day, we celebrated
the occasion with my mother in-law and my mom while watching Pacquio-Mosley
fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment