Thursday, May 19, 2011

Planning for earning additional bucks + decluttering + giving a hand

Beginning of school year has always been an ordinary household scene
which means expenses. After rising up from several credit cards debts spent
in the summer get-aways, its now time to have a budget-check and find other
means to cover all the expenses for the school enrollment this June.

Good for you if you are employed and you have amortized the schoolyear's
expenses in your monthly budget. And more lucky you are if you are
employed + you have a work sideline to add-up in your budget. 

In my case, I have a regular work and earn just enough for my family's basic
needs, and  a little savings.  I don't have any other source of earnings except
that I am a promo/freebies junkie on-line and in malls.  From these great finds,
I get great savings.

And one great source of few bucks that I know is a Garage Sale and I am proud
to say that I am planning to hold one again. I will definitely get my items on sale
from the de-cluttering that I made last month. Some are pre-loved but good as
new and some are still new items. I am sure that my buyers will be more than
happy for these great stuff on sale.

I have handled several of this before in our yard and I  can say that the earnings
I got is worth a savings. What is more satisfying is that I was able to share some
to a friend who is badly in need that time. 

So this time, I am expecting to earn few bucks on  my soon Garage Sale event
before the school opening to help me ease my budget and expenses worries.
I am also thinking of my yaya who will be giving birth this June as my beneficiary
for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment