Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things I am thankful for...


I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth but I have wonderful parents who
raised and molded me to who I am right now. For my values, discipline, all my
success and every bit of me, I owe these to them. These made me more than a
billionaire.  I thank and honor my parents for that.

I  may not have the highest-paid neither the best job in the world but I am proud
and happy celebrating every small or big accomplishment that comes my way.
And for every pitfall, I rise, pick-up the pieces and ensure to learn from them.
For the determination and hardwork, I must thank myself for that.

And beyond the bits and pieces of my life is My Family. I am blessed with a
loving and responsible husband and a wonderful and brilliant son.  That despite
all the problems and stresses outside, at the end of the day, I have My Family
waiting for me with a smile and loving and missing me very much.  Isn't that  the
greatest gift  I should be thankful for?

And most of all,  I thank the Lord for all the challenges and blessings.  For these
challenges when overcome, only then I can say that I am successful.  And for the
blessings to remind myself  time and again that if I do my best, HE will do the rest. 

And lastly, for all the e-mails, blog comments and views and FB wall posts and
likes,  it means that I have a handful of friends thinking of me. And YOU are a
part of it.

Thanks for dropping by and having the time to read my blog.  How about you?
What are the things you are thankful for? Remember that we never run out of
things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment