Monday, April 4, 2011

Another great accomplishment of Marty - Kinder 1 3rd in rank

March 25, 2011 marked the day of the Moving Up(recognition day) in my son's school.  Although he completed as third in rank in their Kinder 1 class for the 3 quarters,  we had no idea for his final rank in the class.  I am lying if I don't admit that I did not expect.  Knowing my son's capacity in reading, spelling and mathematics, I know he can make it to the top.   While waiting for the program to start @SM Fairview Cinema, he had his fave Mocha Frapp. 

Well, I can say that my son Marty enjoyed his school year stay in MSA.  He learned a lot and was able to cope up with their advanced curriculum.  @ 4 years old, he can now read stories, perform simple number sentences, addition and subtraction and he is very good in oral spelling.  He made friends and enjoyed making several school projects.  He actively participated on their school activities and fieldtrips. And what is amazing, never was there a day that he did not want to go to school. Contented to say, I'm happy on how MSA played their part in my son's education.

With all these accomplishments, Marty got 3rd in rank  With his ambition to become an engineer when he grows up, we will support him all the way. 

Of course, with the ever-supportive Parents. The grandparents and his yaya 
were also in the audience to witness this important and first ever school 
accomplishment of Marty. 


Marty with his classmates on their presentation. 

We also had a copy of their yearbook highlighting their class picture, student profile and all their activities throughout the school year.


Kudos for Teacher Glaiza and Teacher Klever for a job well done to these kids.  To teach these small kids and feed them with knowledge is really the most challenging part that even parents find it hard to do. My congratulations and thanks to these boys and girls for being part of Marty's school life whom he looks up 
and imitate for the good deeds. 





Here are the certificate and the medal. 





Our family picture in the photo booth....

And for his prize, I bought him his new fave Power Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment