Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Summer Plan

I think this summer would be my first time to fully enjoy it as a mom.  Why?  Since
its my son's first ever school summer vacation, he is very excited to outdoor
activities after the 10-months of schooling. This was expected, that is why we plan
our summer vacation that the three of us (my son, me and my husband) will surely
enjoy.

For our fun-filled summer activities:
1. An Enchanted Kingdom experience of more rides and heights for the both of us.
2. Swimming in the beach to enjoy the summer breeze.
3. Badminton bonding for The Family.  A great exercise and good for releasing
    stress.
4. An Everland get-away hopefully.
5. Take part in the holy week activities.
6. I will be preparing my son for his summer class in advanced reading.
7. Visit Eco Park for a picnic and zip line experience for my son.
8. And for myself, despite overflowing deliverables at work, will surely find time
    for my blog-hopping.

And this summer will surely a relief for me.  My son has really grown up and now
enjoys doing things on his own. He can now walk long hours, run fast, eat on his
own and carry his bag of toys.  And the most helpful thing,  no more stroller and
lot of trolleys to hand-carry even on the longest get-away.

This is my official comment entry to http://hannahdormido.com/?p=503 for her
blog give-away contest: Share your summer plan and win a GC.    Hope I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment