Saturday, April 9, 2011

Accelerated to Preparatory - Proud Mama Moment

Despite the rainy Saturday morning,  the good news that my son passed his
acceleration exam from Kinder 1 to Preparatory for this coming school year is
more than a reason to call for a celebration.

I was really surprised on the results of his exam.  I begged Teacher Ana to
show me the results.  I can say that he really did well and deserves the
acceleration.  Even still at 4 yrs. old, he got high score in spelling,  number
problems, on the basics and in reading comprehension.

But since he is expected to be good already in reading long vowel sounds in Prep,
he needs to take summer class in Reading Readiness. This will bridge the gap on
the lessons being taken in Kinder 2 and prepare him to more advanced reading in Prep.

Congratulations son for a job well done.  Mama and Papa are proud of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment