Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The long wait is over...

At long last, I was able to find time to create my blogsite and be able to publish WHATS-UP with my family, what I think of sensible things, good reads and great finds that I was able and will be able to compile.

Just like I am used to having a daily to-do-list and a diary at work, I also have one for all the things that are happening to my family most esp. to my son - Marty. 

I document the WHATS-UP with us simply because of these 2 reasons:
   [1] I love reminiscing but as early as now, I am already in my early stage of
         memory gap.  Atleast I have my diary and this blog to turn to when
         I want to recall. 
   [2] I want to share some of my thoughts & experiences and hoping that some
        can find them useful. 

With that, I am sharing with you my blogsite:
       http://gpcatalan-fromamomspov.blogspot.com with title of   
      From a mom's POV

I hope this blog can share and help you in a way. If not, just be nice to respect my POINT OF VIEW.


*If you find the content not useful to you, just exit from this blog nicely.  


No comments:

Post a Comment