Tuesday, January 11, 2011

About this blog...

I decided to name my blogsite with "From a Mom's POV" simply because I want my
thoughts to be heard more of as a mother.

I will be sharing my point of views as:
  a. a working mother - loving raising a 4yr old boy while enjoying loving my work
  b. an imperfect but a happy and contented wife
  c. a finder - loved to search and share freebies(credit card promos, resto
      and mall promos and discounts, etc)
  d. a traveller-wanna be - becoming to love travelling even if only through reading
      but always hoping to be one.
  e. a person - who loves to bond and enjoy things with family and friends in
      anytime and anyway possible
 
With that, you are very welcome to comment and share your thoughts too.  Let us
exchange views and make this as an instrument for additional knowledge and
on-line acquaintances.

*If you find the content not useful to you, just exit from this blog nicely. 


1 comment:

  1. wow this is good. i had a blog also from the multiply site. check this out: http://dodiann3.multiply.com/journals
    But i haven't updated it since 2010, been preoccupied with lots of things to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete