Saturday, January 29, 2011

I wish I could be a SUPER MOM!!!

Just like any other super heroes, I wish I could have the powers to perform my
duties as a mom, a wife and a working mom with a luxury of quality time and
within the boundaries of my comfort zone.

In short, I want to be a SUPER MOM. 


As a SUPER MOM, I want the powers of:
1.  Superman to carry and fly with my son
     Marty every time he portraits Superman
     with his matching costume.

2. Batman and Robin to have the energy to
    play with him all night and as the dynamic
    duo in all his playing tricks

                                                      3. Aqua Man to swim with him to the Ocean
                                                          Floor to show him the beauty
                                                          of the Ocean Life - sea grass beds,
                                                          coral reefs, mammals, sea lion, etc.
                                                          My greatest weakness - I don't know
                                                          how to swim.

                                                     4. Spider Man to have a webbed hand to
                                                         get hold and catch him when he runs fast
                                                         from me.

5. Have the power to heal and comfort him when he is sick.

6. The power to make the world a peaceful and better place for Marty to live in.

7. Power to turn back time to do the things I was not able to do when Marty
    was growing-up.

8. And the power to see Marty's future.

9. The power to clone or myself so that when I'm in the office, I can also
    wait for Marty until their class ends and cook for my husband's dinner.

10. If not a clone, maybe I want to be Ben 10 who can transform into
     any character to select the power I need to help my loved ones and
    others as well.

How about you?  What powers do you want if given the chance to be a SUPER MOM.

You may post comments and share them here...


No comments:

Post a Comment