Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rainy Monday of August 1

I again hit the snooze button of my  cellphone alarm and went back to sleep
for another 30 minutes.  I have to say sorry for my son because its his yaya
who fed and took him a bath this morning for school.  I still felt tired for the
activities we had this weekend. 


But when I remember that its August 1, its Monday and its a rainy day,
I immediately jumped from bed and prepared my self for work.

Oh yes, it will really be a panic and manic Monday @work. Review and
reporting of deliverables for the past month, continuing whats on the plate
and preparing for the upcoming assignments. 

Despite the unfavorable weather,  everything must go on by facing the
day with a smile and positive vibes. 

Have a safe Monday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment