Friday, July 22, 2011

A fun-filled halfday Friday with my son

Big thanks to my  son's school activities which give me valid excuse to have a day
out from the office during the weekdays.  Of course, mommy's call of duty first
before anything else.  

This morning was the closing event of the Nutrition Week celebration in my son's
school.  For the past two days, they already had a visit to SM Hypermarket and
were able to see where their source of nutritious food are being bought
(vegetables, meat and poultry products, fruits, etc.) The kids also tried to buy
food for themselves and witnessed a baking demonstration.

And the highlight was the Kids and Parents Fun Run held this morning.  My son
did enjoy the run but I saw a sign of sadness on his face as being one of the three
kids who finished the line last.  To appease him, I whispered to him "Good job
son.  Next time we'll prepare for this."

As a surprised to my son for the good job, we went to SM after the event for a
play in Timezone and had lunch in Jollibee. 

And as a new experience for him, he enjoyed riding on a tricycle and jeepney
for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment