Friday, July 8, 2011

Having fun with Ben 10 collection

When my son turned 3 yrs old, he began shifting away from his favorite Barney
dvds to watching Ben 10.  Maybe he is fond of Ben Tennyson who's able to
turn himself into different alien forms through the powerful watch device called
Omnitrix to help people in need.  

Spoiled by The Father, almost all seasons of Ben 10 series were downloaded
and were watched by my son repeatedly.  I guess, this is where he also
learned new words, increased his vocabulary and learned to formulate
sentences in English language.  He often times repeat those lines that he finds
funny, frightening or anything he finds unusual. 

Aside from watching,  the Father started to buy him the Ben 10 aliens and
as expected, the more my son engrossed himself in watching and playing his
collection as if he is with the characters in the movie.  

One good thing with my son is that he is very careful with his toys.  
His Ben 10 aliens collection is still complete and good as new for over
2 years now.  

So here they are, meet my son's Ben 10 collection. I'll just update this 
with the aliens' names. I still have to ask him on this.


















No comments:

Post a Comment