Sunday, October 7, 2012

Enjoyed in a Toy Story-themed Birthday Party @ The Grand Terrace

If I have much money, this is one party I would love to give my Marty boy
when he turns 7 next year. 

My son really enjoyed the birthday party of his Taekwondo friend we attended
yesterday @ The Grand Terrace, Commonwealth.

The MSA Whizkids Taekwondo Team greeted the birthday boy
with their Taekwondo demo in cowboy get-up.

What an awesome stage backdrop for the party theme of Toy Story.


Kids were given cowboy hat and pony stick each to match their checkered
polo shirt and boots.


With the cowboys....

In the bull ride booth...

In the on-the-spot caricature...

And this is my son's caricature.  I don't think it looks like him.  Nonetheless, what
a great souvenir for the kids.

And another party souvenir...

In the photo booth....

The birthday boy's cake...

And its cute cup cakes... My son got the alien and the slinky dog.

Name the party food carts and its there - hotdog, chocolate fountain, potato fries,
ice cream, candy buffet...

The party....

And there is the Starbucks booth.  Adults were treated with 1 frappe each with
Krispy Kreme doughnut.

It was really a blast.  My kid with his friends really had fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment