Monday, September 18, 2017

Conrad Manila Weekend Staycation (July 16-17, 2016)


Pardon me for the late post but I could not allow myself posting our other
staycations without bragging about this weekend family bonding at this hotel
- Conrad Manila.

Luckily, was able to come back here where we spent our New Year's eve
with my husband's family side.

The best view I ever had from our room with the fabulous sunset view of
the Manila Bay. A vessel-shaped hotel with posh & stylish rooms and
state-of-the-art amenities.

What a heartfelt personalized welcome...

Tadannnnn.......our abode for the weekend. Lovely is just the perfect word to
describe our deluxe room which is just adjacent and connected to my
parents' room.









What a sweet treat from the hotel - its my father's birthday. 


The hotel's signature plush toy....



Where we had our sumptuous breakfast over a wide-array of delicious menu.






Had a nice tour at the hotel - elegance in every corner.





And most of all, my kid really enjoyed the beautiful and always-inviting pool.




Had a glimpse of the S-Maison's few shops and restos.  The Family had a
dinner in uma uma! for the best ramen in town and capped off the night with
coffee at Starbucks  Reserve.




Conrad Manila
Seaside Boulevard, Coral Way, 
Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment