Sunday, December 30, 2012

Family fun and bonding at the Quezon Memorial Circle

It was a great Dec. 23 great family fun and bonding at the Quezon Memorial Circle.

I thought I was in the Enchanted Kingdom that time when I saw same rides
were all jam-packed with kids and kids at heart.


Around were families enjoying the picnic, some were biking, jogging, strolling,
looking for great finds in the tiangges, and some having photo-ops with the
dinosaurs.


While some including my son enjoyed the inexpensive rides - boating,
zorb, zip line, carousel, ferriswheel and so many more.  Ride fee usually
ranges from 30-40 per ride. It was so affordable that a lot had surely
enjoyed.

What my son really enjoyed was the Go Kart.


The Family had its dinner at the Coconut Haus tasting some of its specialties -
Sinigang na Baboy(sa buko), Ginatadobo with Ensaladang Buko.

It was a very tiring long night but it was worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment