Saturday, December 15, 2012

Baguio - Famous Beautiful Spots


After my birthday buffet breakfast @ The Manor Hotel, The Family visited the
beautiful places in Baguio.  My son  had a checklist of these places from their
lessons in Civics and Culture.

3 years after our last visit here, its nice to see these famous places again.  

First stop was in The Mansion. 


At the Wright Park.  My son eating the strawberry taho.  Next visit, we'll try the
horse back riding.

At the Mines View Park.


Great to see people engaged in different activities in Burnham Park: family picnic, 
boating, biking, just walking around, dating, etc.


A nice picnic experience for my son.


And last but not the least - the famous landmark along the Kennon road - 
@ the Lion's head.  For me, you have not been to Baguio if you haven't seen
this. 











No comments:

Post a Comment