Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Krispy Kreme coffee date with my Husband + a Coffee Passport

Had been missing my fave Blue Berry kruffin @Krispy Kreme lately so I decided
to have a coffee date with my husband just this afternoon which I paired it with
Caramel Latte.  As usual, The Husband ordered his medium-sized brewed coffee
and Newyork Cheesecake.



I was surprised for a KK Coffee Passport which was handed to me by the crew.  
How it works?  Every time you buy a cup of coffee, your passport will be stamped.
And your stamps will entitle you to free Krispy Kreme products/merchandise below. 

When you buy 3 coffees, you can get 6 original glazed doughnuts for free.

After having 6 stamps, you can get a collectible mug.  Buy 12 coffees and your
12 original glazed doughnuts are free. 

The Husband, enjoying our Krispy Kreme coffee date.

What a great coffee date to end the weekend and start the manic Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment