Thursday, June 9, 2011

My new baby Body Bag

This chic Mango body bag had been with me every weekends' walk for more than
1.5 years. I bought this last December 2009 which was my birthday gift to my self.
I love its 2-compartments style, its shiny dark chocolate color and its shape and
size is just enough to contain my kikay stuff and gadgets. 

It has gone places too.  Its very functional that it allowed me to carry just anything
with my two hands while all my money, gadgets and make-up were safe on this
body bag. It saved me the worrying part of ensuring that my bag is with me all
the time.

And if not for its faded color and its worn-out synthetic leather, I will not replace
my baby. It just made me look cool with anything I wore with this body bag.
Needless to say, it  already paid up for its value. Good bye my all-time fave
body bag.

After being a mall rat in looking for my new baby, I found this black and quite
stylish body bag from Esprit. 

Black is great since it matches all colors.  I love the front and its base design 
which allows me to fit in all my stuff and gadgets + a little more space left. Its
made of synthetic leather. Lucky me, I bought this with a little discount.


Just hope that my new baby can bear with me in all my walks...

No comments:

Post a Comment