Sunday, June 19, 2011

Getting ready for my son's school opening

Just got my son's books and school supplies from the school and here they are:

1. Nine(9) books  consist of Language, Mathematics, Science, Computer, Filipino,
    Civics & Culture, Reading, MAPEH  and Values. As noticed, some of their books
    especially on major subjects are for Grade 1 level. My son is an incoming Prep.
2. He got 7 notebooks + the Reminder notebook.
3. It also comes with a school bag, snack bag, and other school supplies.
    Since the school provides the school supplies, I miss the rush of buying school
    supplies for my son as what other mommies enjoy to do with their kids.

His school uniforms are already prepared.  I bought him four(4) pairs + a set
of PE uniform for their Friday's PE.

With their class to start on June 14, everything is all set.  My son is already
excited to go back to school.  And knowing that his teacher in Kinder 1 will
also be his teacher in Prep this school year,  this makes him more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment