Friday, March 25, 2016

Our Home in Puerto Princesa - Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa(Nov. 28-30, 2015)


Finally, one of the awesome places in The Family's vacation bucket list
has been checked - our Puerto Princesa trip.  I planned this just  in time
for my birthday celebration.

I knew that our 3-day holiday will be filled with gastronomic adventure,
city tour and underground river adventure thats why I got the only 5-star
accommodation in  the city - Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa.

Just a 5-minute drive from the Puerto Princesa Airport, we were brought
by the resort's service to our beautiful home for 3 days. 

Since my laptop was stolen, these were the only pix left on my cellphone
and which I uploaded in FB.

It was really a paradise escape and 5-star relaxing stay on this hotel.
I super loved our room with jacuzzi, the pools, the outdoor jacuzzi, our
buffet breakfast at the Rice restaurant.

Unfortunately, we did not experience the sand bar as it was low tide
during our entire stay.  Maybe that was a good reason to come back to
this one slice of paradise in Puerto Princesa.

I got our accommodation via Deal Grocer's sweet deal: 2 Princesa Classic
and our beautiful and posh room the Princesa Premier Suite with the indoor
jacuzzi which my son and his 2 aunts enjoyed.   















And to just show you how beautiful our Premier Suite was, this picture was
from the hotel's website.
  • Studio Suite
  • Indoor Jacuzzi
  • 46-inch LCD TV
  • Balcony with sunbed and coffee table
  • 12-inch rain shower 
  • Telephone with iPod dock



Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa
Caniguiran Street, Barangay Bancao-Bancao
Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines


No comments:

Post a Comment