Friday, August 9, 2013

Long weekend family bonding(Eid-al-Fitr - Aug.9,2013)

First, happy Eid-al Fitr to our Muslim brothers - after a month of fasting and prayers.

Today is just the 1st long weekend in August.  We still have 2 long weekends(Aug.19
QC Day and Aug.26 National Heroes Day) + 1 mid-week holiday(Aug.21 Ninoy
Aquino Day).

Yehey!!!!!! These mean more family time and re-charging.

The Family woke up late and had a great lunch with my mother-in-law @
Mesa, Tomas Morato.  The Father and Son had the Smurfs 2 movie date while
I was doing  my inet-surfing stuff over a hot caramel machiato.

As of this writing, Husband and I are watching how Gilas Pilipinas is outscoring
Kazahkstan. Go..go...go..Gilas guys. Then the Forever Young movie with my
husband will end the night.

Tomorrow is another long day for us - my son's Taekwondo session and
my office assignments. But come Sunday, another swimming bonding with
my husband's family side.







No comments:

Post a Comment