Saturday, March 23, 2013

Eastwood City - One gloomy Saturday(Mar 23, 2013)


One gloomy Saturday of March, The Family decided to spend the
weekend bonding in Eastwood City. 

My son striking a pose...





With the Easter Eggs for the upcoming Easter Egg Hunt activity...

After a stroll in the complex, The Family enjoyed the lunch @ Crisostomo - 
Turn of the Century Filipino Cuisine.

As usual my son ordered his favorite mango shake.

Have been noticing lately that my son has a great appetite for great food. 

The Bagumbayan Lechon(kawali) and the Tarsillo Squid Al Jillo which my son
liked very much.

My husband enjoyed his Sisig Lengua. 

Very happy for his new Lego set to add to his collection. 


 To complete the day, we tried the Caffe Bene - the largest coffee chain 
in Korea now in Eastwood.  Lots of Korean.  Ambiance is cool and 
perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee.



I had my caramel machiato, cappucino for my husband with the Blueberry waffle
and Cheese Honey Bread. 


My son is so excited to assemble his new lego toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment