Friday, January 20, 2012

What I am looking forward to this 2012

I can say that 2011 was indeed a blessed year for The Family.   This 2012,
I'm praying that it would be a more blessed one - good health, more family
quality bonding time and closer relationship with the Lord. 


For my personal goals:
1. Enhance my technical skills @ work
2. Find time for sports - badminton, swimming, join some fun run
3. Catch-up with long lost friends
4. Eat more healthy food, hopefully lessen coffee intake while @ work.
5. Pursue on my personal business

For The Family's goals:
1. Continue to save for our son's education
2. Support my son's love for his sports - Taekwondo; Encourage him to learn
    swimming, drawing, improve in Math, introduce to him Religion, and most
    especially improve his social skills
3.  And will really pray for a baby brother to Marty. He likes a baby brother
     than sister simply because he wants a playmate.
4.  I want to experience - ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES....

No comments:

Post a Comment