Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another year older and is looking forward for a brighter year

December 1 marked my 38th birthday! With my father-in-law's death last Nov. 30,
The Family was in the mourning moment and so busy on the wake that day.

To make my day still a memorable one, I brought home the cute cake that my staff
gave me and my son blew the candle. I also bought pansit and BBQ to share.

I was also surprised that my husband rushed home past 11PM from his father's
wake to celebrate the night with me.  He brought me 1 slice of Starbucks
chocolate cake and Yellow Cab's sandwiches.

What is the feeling of being 38?  For me, age is just a number.  What is important
is that every year I get older, I have accomplished most of my goals from last year
and I am ready to face new challenges and achieve new goals - personal and
family matters.  And most of all, always looking and moving forward for a brighter
year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment