Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas is just around the corner

Had attended several halloween parties with my son these past days but
unfortunately, my digital cam's lense was broken.  I was forced to make use
of my old digicam which turns off every time a shot is taken.  So depressing...

And now that christmas is fast approaching, for sure a lot of happenings will
transpire and have to take photos of them.  I have to snatch up 7K from our
savings and buy one the soonest.

Just this morning of Nov. 2, we assembled our christmas tree and put some
decors in our garage.  Marty was so happy watching the christmas tree lights
dancing in different sequences.



While there are still sale from several malls, have to complete buying gifts for
our families, relatives, friends and "inaanaks".  This time, I don't want to see
my self anymore in a rush for beating the christmas mall hours.  Everything
should be planned and within budget. 

With the late rising of the sun and  the coldness in the morning, christmas is
just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment